Modern security gateways go beyond the firewall, and need to integrate multiple technologies to meet a growing and constantly evolving scope of security demands. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the rise of mobile computing, cloud technologies and social media, while at the same time dealing with a new barrage of sophisticated Internet threats and massively destructive malware. All of these elements have created a greater strain on network resources – requiring more throughput power, bandwidth and extensive processing speed.
The 21600 Appliance leverages Check Point’s award-winning Software Blade Architecture™ that enables organizations to scale their security platform to meet current and future requirements. Customers can consolidate any combination of protections, including: Firewall, VPN, IPS, Application Control, Mobile Access, Data Loss Prevention, Anti-Bot, Identity Awareness, URL Filtering, Anti-spam, Antivirus, Advanced Networking, and Acceleration & Clustering, on a single, multi-function gateway.
“With the plethora of risks constantly threatening the corporate environment, security is becoming top of mind for businesses today. Our customers demand to have security appliances that perform multiple advanced security functions, while offering unbeatable throughput,” said Gabi Reish, head of product management at Check Point Software Technologies. “Our appliance line delivers the best in class 2U security gateway in the market which enables customers to maintain network performance and expand security functionality, while requiring minimum physical footprint.”
With Check Point’s multi-core and security acceleration technologies, the 21600 provides improved firewall throughput between 75 to 110 Gbps. The 21600 asserts a SPU rating of 3,300 – helping businesses maximize security, with optimal performance. The Check Point 21600 Appliance also supports the Security Acceleration Modulewhich delivers sub 5 micro second latency and boosts firewall throughput to 110 Gbps, making it an ideal solution for low-latency and high-performance transaction-oriented environments.
Key features of the Check Point 21600 Appliance:
· · Maximum Security and Performance – Offers maximum security and availability for business-critical applications, with 75Gbps to 110 Gbps of firewall throughput.
· · High Port Density – Includes high port density of up to 37 ports and enables customers to easily secure highly-segmented network environments.
· · Boosted for low latency – Optional Security Acceleration Module delivers ultra-low latency (sub 5 micro seconds) and boosts firewall throughput (up to 110 Gbps) for high-performance transaction-oriented environments.
· · Optimized for Software Blade Architecture – Available with multiple pre-configured software packages for quick turn-key deployments. Can also be configured with a custom selection of different Software Blades to meet specific business security needs.
· · Great Value – Same hardened hardware architecture, latest technologies, improved performance and new lower prices.