The new Verified Solution partner services include:
• HP ALI, a service that aggregates information from multiple development tools to establish complete ALM traceability. Through the CloudBees partnership, data from the Jenkins Continuous Integration server is now connected directly into HP ALM/ALI, minimizing the burden of administrative tasks such as reporting and environment set up.
• Librato Metrics, a cloud-based service that helps organizations to monitor all aspects of their operation, be it a cloud or datacenter infrastructure, applications, business metrics and even sensor networks.
• EnterpriseDB Postgres Plus Cloud Database, a service that allows organizations to use elastic and highly scalable Database as a Service (DBaaS) environments while freeing DBAs and application developers from the rigors of setting up and administering modern and robust database environments.
• FoxWeave, a data integration service that helps enterprises synchronize business data across all their cloud and in-house systems and databases.
• Logentries, a cloud-based log management and system intelligence platform that collects, analyzes and visualizes log data in real time. The service enhances the raw log data with vendor specific intelligence, annotating raw logs with relevant platform information.
• CloudMine, a platform that provides server-side components out-of-the-box so mobile application developers can focus on creating more engaging mobile and web apps. By eliminating the unnecessary tedium of building custom back-end solutions, CloudMine enables developers to focus on the real, fun challenges of creating great apps.
Verified Solution partner services are tested and certified by CloudBees to ensure compatibility with the CloudBees Platform and a smooth user experience.
“The CloudBees Partner Ecosystem brings partners together from across the entire application lifecycle and provides easy, proven-to-work access to the full suite of build, deploy, monitor and manage services that development teams require,” said Andrew Lee, vice president of business development, CloudBees. “The new Verified Partner services give developers even more options to help them assemble and deploy applications in the cloud, without having to worry about any of the underlying IT infrastructure.”