iomart Hosting, one of the UK’s leading provider of managed hosting and cloud computing services, has introduced a new customer Control Panel for its email and hosting customers.
The new Control Panel will provide customers with a 360° view over their company mail systems as well as giving them management control over their cloud and managed server environments. The Control Panel contains current, historic and predicted usage figures for ease of management planning.
The new email functionality contained within the Control Panel will enable systems administrators to:
• Create, update and remove mailboxes across all of their domains
• Manage mailbox aliases and forwarding addresses
• Decide which services are active on a per domain or per mailbox level
• Control the level of mail filtering on a per domain or per mailbox level
• Whitelist or blacklist individual email addresses or entire domains
• Decide which users have permission to search archive and quarantine folders
• Search across all archives or quarantine folders
Sarah Haran, managing director of iomart Hosting, said: “We have created a more intuitive and cleaner looking interface, making navigation easier and more user-friendly. By integrating our hosted email platform into the control panel, we can now give our customers a single management console for both their hosting and their messaging services.”
iomart Hosting’s customer Control Panel has gained many accolades and award nominations in the past for the information that it provides on energy usage and carbon emissions.
Sarah Haran added: “We recognised that our customers wanted a single portal at their fingertips where they could provision and manage all of their hosting services and stay in contact with us 24/7and that’s what we’ve delivered.
We are building on the investment that we have already made in our Control Panel and we believe that this latest version takes enterprise cloud hosting control to another level.”
iomart Hosting is a subsidiary of iomart Group plc which is ranked as one of the top 25 cloud service providers in the world by Talkin’ Cloud 50 and is a finalist in the National Business Awards 2011 in partnership with Orange.
Tags: Hosting & Colocation, The Cloud